Our symposium is dedicated to providing a harassment-free symposium experience for everyone. We strongly disapprove of harassment of symposium participants in any manner. We expect participants to follow these rules at symposium workshop venues and symposium-related social events. Conference participants violating these rules may be censured or expelled from the symposium at the sole discretion of the symposium organisers.
- Participants may at the discretion of the organisers be warned to stop any harassing behaviour and are expected to comply immediately. If a participant engages in harassing behaviour, the symposium organisers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the symposium.
- Harassment in any form will not be tolerated. Harassment includes offensive verbal comments related to gender, expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, technology choices, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
- If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of symposium staff immediately. Symposium staff can be identified as they'll be wearing branded clothing and/or badges. Conference staff will be happy to help participants contact venue security or local law enforcement, provide escorts, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to feel safe for the duration of the symposium. We value your attendance.
- All students must be dressed in their School Uniform and should wear the Identity Card issued by the respective school. For security reasons, we will not allow any student not following the same.
- All participants should adhere to time schedule provided to them and be present at their venues subsequently. In case of participation in more than one event, make sure to inform the symposium staff. Please do not move out of your respective venues without informing the staff.
- Participants are requested not to take photographs or record videos within the school premises. They are requested to instead use the official symposium photographers.
- All participants shall respect the infrastructure provided to them and ensure that they use it properly. Tampering, defacing, and/or vandalizing any article within the premises is strictly prohibited.
- No participants shall try to influence the decision of the judging panel.